Thursday 6 November 2014

11:28:00
The curriculum of our schools, colleges and universities is in desperate need of change. some things need to be excluded from and some things need to be included in the educational text books.
when i was in class 1, i was taught A,B,C........ and Urdu alphabets, and now i pursue my studies at university level and being taught the primitive chapters of pre-historic era.
the word "Novelty" is not practically used in my life, it is just pseudo word for me and to became novel in real sense, and adoption of social, cultural, geographical, political and historical adaptations is a nightmare for me because my society and educational curriculum or syllabus do not provide me the environment to attain my said goals, rather my institutions take exams of  my remembering qualities not ability. due to it we are not developing in the education.
I feel need of few amendments in our present curriculum: Inclusion of constitutionalism, teachings of politics and democracy in text books for earlier classes and college level.
furthermore, our curriculum need to include civic teachings and our schooling should provide an education that students be able to learn about the culture of their village, country and international tradition and culture as well.
students must be able to know about the world geography and history as well, knowing about the geography,cultures of different nations can help our generations promote civilizational, cultural, social and humanitarian values.

0 comments:

Post a Comment