Friday 14 November 2014

23:42:00
when i was two or three years old,this age was the best and most appropriate age to learn any thing, my mind was made limited by saying that you can't do this, you r not right age to do this, you can't handle this, you are too young, you will make worse, you are not energetic on and on..
these words from my early mentors and gurdians were big obstructions in my learning and my intellect was made limited and a genious mind was transformed to a robot which can do the only works which are programed into it. furthermore, our soceity, schools, colleges and teachers as well discourage us when we ask them any irrelevent question. I remember once sitting in a physics class, I asked a question from teacher that why electron carries negative charge? a 39 year old teacher said it to me, "you know you are wasting precious time of whole class by asking irrelevent and stupid questions in physics class, you are trying to become Einstein, instead you should concentrate on your class."  Though the teacher said a very discourging point to me , that moment was very harsh to me but when i thought with a deep breath and cool mind that point of teacher was really fantabulous for me because he was relating me to the god of physics,einstein, wasn't that encouraging to me?
there are other barriers as well which include gender orientation, for example we ignore girls by saying that you are girl and you can't do that or you are boy and you should not go there etc. other obstruction is age limit as i explained it in the beginning. 
so eventually, don't insert limitations on the vast mind of your children and don't say "DON'T" to little children because their mind is blank and copy what ever outsiders say to them..

0 comments:

Post a Comment